TRANSFER POLICY AS OF JULY 1, 2018
A FAST local paper transfer is:
- Issued at the time of boarding and payment (cash or FAST paper pass).
- Not issued as a passenger leaves the bus.
- Requested each time a passenger boards a local bus if a one-way trip requires boarding two or more FAST local buses.
- Valued at the current FAST local fare.
- Valid on FAST local routes for 60 minutes from issuance.
- Not valid on the route from which the transfer was issued (e.g., a transfer issued on Route 1 cannot be used on Route 1, but it can be used on FAST Local Routes 2-8).
Clipper card transfer:
- Upon tagging the Clipper card reader, one transfer is loaded on the Clipper card and is valid for 60 minutes.
- A second transfer will not be issued.
- Transfers received from Capitol Corridor can only be used on FAST Local Routes 2 and 5.
- The transfer date shown must reflect the current day.
- Transfers will not be accepted on SolanoExpress.
Except as noted above, no other agency transfers will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding FAST’s Transfer Policy, please call FAST Administration at (707) 434-3800.
(Posted June 25, 2018)