TRANSFER POLICY AS OF JULY 23, 2018
A FAST local paper transfer is:
- Issued at the time of boarding and payment (cash or FAST paper pass).
- Not issued as a passenger leaves the bus.
- Requested each time a passenger boards a local bus if a one-way trip requires boarding two or more FAST local buses.
- Valued at the current FAST local fare.
- Valid on FAST local routes for 60 minutes from issuance.
- Not valid on the route from which the transfer was issued (e.g., a transfer issued on Route 1 cannot be used on Route 1, but it can be used on FAST Local Routes 2-8).
- Issued at the time of boarding to Vacaville SolanoExpress riders who also wish to transfer for free to Vacaville City Coach (e.g., this applies only to riders who have paid cash or have a paper 31-day SolanoExpress pass.
A Vacaville City Coach local transfer is:
- Accepted at the time of boarding from Vacaville riders who hold a valid City Coach transfer when getting on SolanoExpress. The following upcharge will need to be paid:
> Adult Out of County Upcharge = $3.50 (Driver goes to Fareset 3)
> Adult Solano County Upcharge = $1.25 (Driver goes to Fareset 5)
> Youth Out of County Upcharge = $2.75 (Driver then presses Short Fare key)
> Youth Solano County Upcharge = $0.75 (Driver then presses Short Fare key)
> SDM Out of County Upcharge = $1.75 (Driver then presses Short Fare key)
> SDM Solano County Upcharge = $0.60 (Driver then presses Short Fare key)
Clipper card transfer:
- Upon tagging the Clipper card reader, one transfer is loaded on the Clipper card and is valid for 60 minutes.
- A second transfer will not be issued.
- Transfers received from Capitol Corridor can only be used on FAST Local Routes 2 and 5.
- The transfer date shown must reflect the current day.
- Capital Corridor transfers will not be accepted on SolanoExpress.
Except as noted above, no other agency transfers will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding FAST’s Transfer Policy, please call FAST Administration at (707) 434-3800.
(Posted July 25, 2018)