TRANSFER POLICY as of February 1, 2019
FAIRFIELD AND SUISUN TRANSIT (FAST) LOCAL TRANSFER:
- Valid only within FAST local system.
- A transfer is needed only with cash or Single Ride pass payment and issued at time of boarding.
- If a one-way trip requires boarding two or more local buses, request a transfer each time you board.
- Not valid on the route from which transfer was issued. (e.g., A transfer issued on Route 1 cannot be used on Route 1.)
- Valued at current FAST local fare.
- Valid for 60 minutes from issuance.
- SolanoExpress buses do not issue transfers, except to Vacaville City Coach (VCC) with cash or pass payment.
- Issued at time of boarding.
- SolanoExpress buses do not accept transfers from any agency (including FAST local), except from VCC. Additional fare required with VCC transfer.
- SolanoExpress Day Pass allows unlimited transfers on FAST and SolTrans local routes and SolanoExpress. Depending on Day Pass type purchased, additional fare may be required.
CLIPPER CARD TRANSFER:
- One transfer is loaded onto the card at the time of boarding and tagging the Clipper card reader.
- Valid for 60 minutes.
- A second transfer will not be issued.
CAPITOL CORRIDOR TRANSFER:
- May be used on FAST Local Routes 2 and 5 only.
- Must reflect the current day.
Questions? Please call FAST Administration at (707) 434-3800.
¿Necesita ayuda con el idioma? Llame a las officinal administrative de FAST, al 707‑434‑3800 al depacho de FAST Dispatch al 707-422-2877 para ponerse en contacto con un intérprete.
Nangangailangan ba kayo ng tulong na pangwika? Mangyaring tumawag lamang sa Administrative Office sa 707-434-3800 o sa FAST Dispatch sa 707-422-2877 upang makonekta sa isang tagapagsalin.
(Updated February 1, 2019)