Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST) is committed to providing a safe, secure, and comfortable transit environment for all passengers. By riding FAST you agree to follow this general Code of Conduct, which applies to our entire bus system. Violations may result in immediate removal from a bus or facility and suspension of riding privileges.
- Upon boarding any transit vehicle, the full and accurate fare must be paid.
- Priority front seats and wheelchair areas, designated by signs shall be yielded to passengers with disabilities and seniors.
- Carry-on items are allowed only if passengers can safely carry them on the bus in one boarding without driver assistance. All items must be controlled at all times without blocking seats or aisles.
- Drinking and eating on all transit vehicles is prohibited.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited on all transit vehicles and in all bus shelters. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed on board transit vehicles.
- Conversations between passengers or on cell phones should be kept at a reasonable volume, to not disturb other passengers.
- Sound emitting electronic devices may be used only with earphones, with the volume on the earphones at a level that does not disturb other passengers.
- Exposing passengers/drivers to health or safety risks that pose a direct threat, is prohibited.
- Weapons are not permitted on any transit vehicle.
- Damaging the personal property of other passengers or any FAST property is prohibited.
- Physically or verbally assaulting, abusing, or harassing other passengers, bus operators, and other customer service or security personnel is prohibited.
- Vulgar or abusive language will not be tolerated.
Passengers are required to obey lawful direction given by FAST personnel at all times and not engage in any criminal conduct, as defined by the California Penal Code Section 640, as amended.
FAST Administration/Call: (707) 434-3800 or Email: [email protected]/fasttransit.org