Senior (65+)/Disabled/Medicare (SDM) passengers qualify for the reduced fare rate on all the FAST local and intercity Blue Line buses. You may pay the reduced bus fare by showing one of the following forms of ID when purchasing an SDM pass and boarding the bus:
- ADA Paratransit ID Card
- Regional Transit Connection Card (RTC) – (800) 535-6883
- Federal Medicare Card with Photo ID
- Proof of age 65 or older with Photo ID
- DMV Disabled License Plate Registration with Photo ID
- DMV Disabled Parking Placard Registration with Photo ID
Click here for images of IDs accepted.
Please call the FAST Administrative office at (707) 434-3800 with any questions.